Sunday 25 February 2007

Revised Training Program..

I've decided to revise my training program yet again. I have added more leg exercises because I feel the lower body is a specific area that I should work on building up. Also I've changed my back and abs day from Friday to Wednesday. I did this because I feel the Friday workout is
a) a lot harder
b) a lot harder especially after a hard Hell Night workout
So this way I can give my best to my Back and abs day as it is before Hell Night.


Monday: Lower Body Day 1

4 sets of 10 Squats = 40 squats

10 Jumps from height

2 sets of 10 calf raises

Tuesday: upper body day number 1

- 8 sets of 15 pushups (do 2 sets with hands wide apart, 2 sets with them close) = 120 pushups.

- 4 sets of 10 crunches (take 6 seconds to do one crunch, 3 seconds to contract, 3 seconds to relax) = 40 slow crunches.

- 8 sets of 5 chinups (palms facing body) (start with hands really wide and bring them closer each set) = 40 chinups

- 8 sets of 5 slow dips = 40 dips

Wednesday: Upper Body Day 2 (Back and abs)

- 8 sets of 5 pull-ups (start with hands wide) = 40 pull ups

- 4 sets of 10 leg raises = 40 leg raises

- 2 sets of 30 seconds planks = 1min planks

- 3 sets of 20 second V-Sit holds. = 1min V-sit

- 2 sets of 5 Deltoid chinups = 10 Deltoid chinups

Thursday

HELL NIGHT

Friday: Lower Body 2

- 4 sets of 25 calf raises on a step = 100 calf raises

- 3 sets of 10 Plies = 30 Plies

- 2 sets of 10 burpees = 20 burpees

Saturday and Sunday...

Parkour, as much as possible. Drilling techniques, get ups pull ups, jamming etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home