Friday 9 February 2007

Just A Quick update before I leave...

So I'm off to New Hampshire in Boston, USA to ski during Half Term. So this will be a week free of conditioning and Parkour, unless i see something tempting. I do believe i've part earned this rest, but at the same time I look forwards to getting back into my training program.
ALSO: Anyone that uses Whey Protein Shakes, the 908g tub that is usually £22, is now £9.99 in store, so go out and buy!

Now , Hell Night, last weeks Hell Night was a lot more mellowed and chilled out, because convieniently we were all feeling a bit sick, but me finished it and even had about 30minutes on the flow tree trying out some new ideas. Mark and I are stepping up Hell Night gradually, next time we have one we are planning to do 1 and a half laps, or as much as we can handle, and over time eventually increase it to 2 laps and so on. High fives to Phil, Rambo and Luke, who now come along sometimes when they can. Couldn't do Hell Night last night, snow was everywhere, the crawl path was covered in slush and snow, the rockery and other precision were icy and snowed on, so we decided to home train.

Enjoy your half term everyone! *especially Leicester guys heading to Lisses*
I look forward to training with some of you when I get back.
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home