Saturday 30 December 2006

Parkour Dream

I had a Parkour dream last night, but I wasn't doing high roof gaps, or massive kongs or silly amounts of backflips. It was just training. Press up going up steps and back down, shimmying along a rail without touching the floor. It was really good, it's inspired me that my dreams now invole the training aspect which I have only just recently grasped, and that I am dreaming of being a better athlete because of it, rather than dreaming of doing high risk Parkour.

Well, I'm going out to Oundle, to put the training into Practice :)

1 Comments:

At 1 January 2007 at 09:57 , Blogger Callum 'Toffeefox' said...

Live the dream bro.


Happy New Year...may it be a year full of progression, but free of injury.


Peace x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home